This week on The Broad Perspective (R)
This Friday on The Broad Perspective join host Vivian Komori and Laura Feliz as they chat with author
Find and Follow Your Inner Compass
About Barbara Berger
American-born Barbara Berger is the best-selling author of “The Road to Power – Fast Food for the Soul” (published in 30 languages), “Are You Happy Now? 10 Ways to Live a Happy Life” (published in 21 languages) and “The Awakening Human Being – A Guide to the Power of Mind”. Barbara's new book, "Find and Follow Your Inner Compass – Instant Guidance in an Age of Information Overload" was just released in the US/UK. Her books can be ordered on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com or on her Web site. Barbara lives in Copenhagen, Denmark and works as coach, helping people around the globe come into alignment with their own true power. For more about Barbara see her Web site: www.beamteam.com
In a time when we are bombarded from morning to evening with information from all sides as to what is best and what we "should" and "shouldn't" do to live happy lives, how can anyone navigate through this massive sea of information and know what's best for them to do in any given situation? In other words, is there a reliable way to make decisions and navigate wisely through life? Is there a way that takes into consideration who each individual is and what his or her needs, wants and desires are?
And the answer is yes, there is a way!
Because every single person alive has an Inner Compass! Every person has his or her own unique, personal, internal guidance system – which is working at all times and which is each person's direct connection to the Great Universal Intelligence that created each of us and all of Life.How to find, understand and use your internal guidance system, which Barbara calls the "Inner Compass"– to live a happier, more fulfilling, exciting and wonderful life.
- What is the Inner Compass and how does it work?
- How do we read the signals the Inner Compass is giving us in every now moment?
- What is the true significance of our emotions?
- How do we use the Inner Compass in practice – in our everyday lives, at work, in our relationships?
- What sabotages our ability to listen to and follow the Inner Compass?
- Is it selfish to follow the Inner Compass? What about other people?
- How can we constructively deal with the fear of other people’s disapproval, especially when the Inner Compass points us in a direction we believe other people will disapprove of or dislike?
- How can we gradually improve our ability to listen to and follow the Inner Compass?
- And much more!