This Friday on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, Donovan Heard, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz as they discuss:
The Last Train to Paradise
- What's going on with Venezuela? Brazil and the Olympics?
- What role do gas prices play in the world economy?
- What is happening with the European banks? Are they imploding?
- What do the leading banks in Germany and Italy have in common with Lehman Brothers and Bear Stern's?
- The global debt crisis. Is there a return from the abyss?
- What constitutes and "emerging market"?