This week on The Broad Perspective (R)
Every Friday at 11am P.S.T.
This Friday on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz as they discuss:
The Myth of Human Progress
- In the move from the Agricultural age to the Industrial age, has human consciousness evolved as well?
- Is there more time now for family and fun?
- Has the financial system evolved?
- What is the purpose of BRICS Bank (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa)
- What is the future of CHIPS system (the system used for the transfer of funds internationally)
- The Federal Reserve is again threatening to raise the interest rate. What does that mean?
- What is the state of the economy?