October 20, 2016
This Friday on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz as they discuss:
The Future is Here!!!!
- Autonomous cars..... the forecast if by 2020 the complete automotive industry will start to be disrupted. What will that mean?
- What does it mean that AI (artificial intelligence) is taking
over the legal profession with 90% accuracy? (Humans rank about 70%)?
- What will Education look like by 2020?
- 3D printing is already here. By the end of this year we will have 3D capability of printing from our phones!
- What will the impacts of technology be on Education? Health? Longevity?
- How to maneuver to get ahead of the Federal Reserve Decisions.
- Is the Federal Reserve losing credibility?
- What is happening with the hemorrhaging of the bond market?
October 11, 2016
This Friday on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, and Laura Feliz as they Interview:
Kati Kleber, BSN, RN CCRN, author
What you Must Know When Going to the Hospital
The trauma of being admitted to a hospital, patients and their family
members can easily become confused by the bombardment of information and
instructions from a sea of strangers.
They can lose track of what they need to know and what they need to let their health team know.
Kati Kleber is a registered nurse, certified in critical care, and
provides an insiders guide to the culture of a hospital. She emphasizes
that communication must go both ways.
- How patients can accurately communicate their level of pain?
- What important questions a patient needs to ask (and how to remember to ask them).
- Why patients need to "know their code" or decide ahead of time if the want to be revived if their heart stops.
- What important roles a patient's spokesperson needs to play.
September 29, 2016
This Friday on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, Donovan Heard, Greg Barnes, and Laura Feliz as they discuss:
Charlotte's Web and Racism
What's the difference between Protesters and Rioters?
Stockholm Syndrome / Stratford Experiment
What role does Colonization play?
1590 King John and Maritime Law
Homeland Security and the Voting Process
What is happening with the banks now?
The Bank of China and the Yuan
September 22, 2016
This week on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes,
Joe Borror and Laura Feliz as they continue their discussion:
Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Joe, Part 2
Creation of Debt Currency
Prisons: How does the "War on Poverty" play into the prison system?
What happened to the 4th Amendment? (Wants and Warrants)
Sub Prime Auto Loan Bubble
Is there a pattern from 2008?
September 15, 2016
This week on The Broad Perspective join host
Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes, Joe Borror and Laura Feliz as they
Eenie, Meenie, Miney,
a new perspective heard from on a variety of
- What's up with the Police?
- Segregated dorms at UC Davis and UCLA
- How important is culture?
- Is there a dilution of cultures?
- (M) SDR (special drawing rights)
- Basket of Currencies
- Brexit: the snowflake that brings down the avalanche?
September 10, 2016
This week on the Broad Perspective: Join host Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes, and Laura Feliz as they discuss:
"Oh Say Can WE See" Colin Kaepernick
Is there a problem? Is there a step for solutions?
How did we get here?
Is there a disparity between minorities?
Nationalization of elections
The rising of interest rates
Q E Stimulus program
Are we months away from a turning point?
September 3, 2016
This Friday on The Broad Perspective, join host, Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz and they discuss:
We Don't Need No Education. We
Don't Need No Thought Control. -Pink Floyd
August 18, 2016
This week on The Broad Perspective join host,
Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz as they discuss:
Elections and Robots and Money,
- What is the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR)?
- What is the Trilateral Commission?
- 147 Super National Corporations
- Is there a private Military Corp.?
- Is the "Universal Soldier" a reality?
- How does the Oil Glut effect the world's economy?