April 18, 2017
This week on The Broad Perspective join host Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz ad they discuss:
Are the skies still friendly?
The United Airlines debacle
How has the common usage of cameras and surveillance changed things?
Internet Addictions and Willpower
President Trump says the dollar is overvalued. Is it?
Quantitative easing. Is it time?
April 12, 2017
This Friday on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz as the discuss:
Beyond the Red Line
- What is happening between the US and Syria?
- What benefit would there be to Assad bombing his own people?
- Does the air strike strengthen terrorism?
- Who makes money from conflict/war?
The Federal Reserve
What do they mean by "unwinding the balance sheets"?
Stop Flow Effect
April 5, 2017
This Friday join host Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz as they discuss:
Don't hit your head on the debt ceiling!
- The Bi-partisan Budget Act Ended March 15th, 2017
- What decision, if any, was made?
- What is the role of the Federal Reserve?
What emergency measures are put in place?
- Minimize debt
- Suspend sale of securities (govt.)
- Money to states and cities suspended?
- Win-Win or Lose-Lose?
- 1/3 of US malls at risk
- Dwindling Inventory and lackluster sales
- Current bankruptcies
March 29, 2017
Genes, Bullets and Bonds
- Current bill before congress allows employers to request genetic testing.
- How will this impact employers/employees?
"The Russians Have Won the Arms Race" - the Washington Spectator
- Is another cold war arms race underfoot?
- What are we willing to sacrifice?
- The Federal Raised the interest rate .25% again.
- What are the pros and cons?
- What is the impact on Home Loans? Savings? Cars?
- How does this impact the bond market?
March 22, 2017
This on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori and Greg Barnes as they discuss:
Is Technology the New God?
- Boston Dynamics
- WikiLeaks and Vault 7
- HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is back on line.
- The GDP
- The Federal Reserve Raising rates (what does that mean?)
- The Bond Market is 5x bigger than the stock market
- What happened with March 15th debt ceiling deadline?
March 16, 2017
This week on The Broad Perspective join host Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz as they discuss the topic:
The Ides of March....the debt ceiling holiday ends
What will the government do? Extend the limits? Quantitative Easing?
Stock Market: Is the "hopium" at an all-time-high? does the strength of the dollar and stocks effect precious metals ?
Are tangible assets safer?
What is the path of easiest resistance? (debt ceiling)
How do we best position ourselves?
March 10, 2017
This Friday on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura as they discuss:
- "Deep State" and the "Shadow Government"
- What is the big picture?
- Is the mentioning / blaming creating a greater conflict?
- Are government officials elected or selected?
- What role do Lobbyists play?
- Cash Transactions
- Are we moving to a cashless society?
- How will that work?
- Disruptions in the food chain
- Extreme weather
- How will dams bursting effect agriculture? economy? Infrastructure?
March 3, 2017
This Friday on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz as they tackle the subject of:
DEBT: Yours, Mine and Ours
- Household Debt
- National Debt
- International Debt
- Student Loan Debt
- Sub Prime Auto Loans
- Stated Loans have returned
Remember to visit the Broad Perspective Archives!
February 23, 2017
This week on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz as they tackle these subjects and more:
- The Dakota Pipeline
- Corporatocracy: a society that is governed by corporations
- The marriage between government and corporate finances
- Update of Fukushima and the Nuclear Disaster
- The Hyperinflation in Brazil
February 17, 2017
This Friday on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian
Komori and Laura Feliz as they chat with:
Dr. Morteza Karimi
A Holocaust in the Making Pt II
Iran Missile Test
MEK... worse than ISIS and what is it?
Terrorism originates in Pakistan?
Is the money (financing of terrorism) coming from Saudi Arabia?
What is the responsibility of America?