September 22, 2016
This week on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes,
Joe Borror and Laura Feliz as they continue their discussion:
Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Joe, Part 2
Creation of Debt Currency
Prisons: How does the "War on Poverty" play into the prison system?
What happened to the 4th Amendment? (Wants and Warrants)
Sub Prime Auto Loan Bubble
Is there a pattern from 2008?
September 15, 2016
This week on The Broad Perspective join host
Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes, Joe Borror and Laura Feliz as they
Eenie, Meenie, Miney,
a new perspective heard from on a variety of
- What's up with the Police?
- Segregated dorms at UC Davis and UCLA
- How important is culture?
- Is there a dilution of cultures?
- (M) SDR (special drawing rights)
- Basket of Currencies
- Brexit: the snowflake that brings down the avalanche?
September 10, 2016
This week on the Broad Perspective: Join host Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes, and Laura Feliz as they discuss:
"Oh Say Can WE See" Colin Kaepernick
Is there a problem? Is there a step for solutions?
How did we get here?
Is there a disparity between minorities?
Nationalization of elections
The rising of interest rates
Q E Stimulus program
Are we months away from a turning point?
September 3, 2016
This Friday on The Broad Perspective, join host, Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz and they discuss:
We Don't Need No Education. We
Don't Need No Thought Control. -Pink Floyd
August 18, 2016
This week on The Broad Perspective join host,
Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz as they discuss:
Elections and Robots and Money,
- What is the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR)?
- What is the Trilateral Commission?
- 147 Super National Corporations
- Is there a private Military Corp.?
- Is the "Universal Soldier" a reality?
- How does the Oil Glut effect the world's economy?
August 11, 2016
This Friday on The Broad Perspective join host,
Vivian Komori, Donovan Heard, Greg Barnes and Laura Feliz as they
The Last Train to Paradise
- What's going on with Venezuela? Brazil and the Olympics?
- What role do gas prices play in the world economy?
- What is happening with the European banks? Are they
- What do the leading banks in Germany and Italy have in
common with Lehman Brothers and Bear Stern's?
- The global debt crisis. Is there a return from the abyss?
- What constitutes and "emerging market"?
August 8, 2016
This Friday on The Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, Greg Barnes
and Brenda Marsh as they discuss:
Gloom and Doom or Pie-in-the-Sky:
the GOP and DNC Conventions
Is the contrast noticeable? Significant?
Have we obtained a greater understanding of either candidates platform?
What is "helicopter money"?
Japan, Germany and US are printing 180 billion per month. Is this significant?
What does the time-line look like?
The largest pension fund in the US has dropped to 2007 levels. What does that mean for retirees?
July 28, 2016
This Friday on the Broad Perspective join host, Vivian Komori, Laura Feliz and Greg Barnes as the discuss:
Which Lives Matter?
What is social conditioning?
Separation or Unity?
Do recent events fuel the possibility of a civil war?
Is the "Black Lives Matter" movement FBI controlled?
What is "Predictive Programming"?